PBS by Ponticell was formed in 2019 when an exciting opportunity was identified to consolidate our vast experience, expertise and knowledge in the energy sector. Enabling us to explore a new innovative and efficient way of working, providing huge benefits for our clients.
Bringing together these three companies with specialist capabilities provides the benefit of our collective knowledge and experience from within the wider Ponticelli, Brand and Semco business units.
A world of opportunity for you…
- Independent and family owned group
- £550m turnover in 2019
- 4,000 employees
- Operating in oil and gas, nuclear power and industrial sectors
- 80 locations in more than 20 countries
- Specialist fabric maintenance service provider
- £4bn revenue in 2019
- £3.2bn in assets and equipment
- Operating in global energy, industrial and infrastructure markets
- 37,000 employees and 200+ locations globally
- International contracting and engineering company
- £250m revenue in 2018
- Oil, gas and renewables
- 1,400 employees
- Operating in more than 12 countries
Our combined expertise means that we can implement processes and efficiencies that make greater use of technology to deliver safe operations and to maximise uptime. Our in-depth experience in other sectors such as renewables and nuclear means that, as well as looking at ways in which we can utilise new technology that has been designed specifically for the oil and gas sector, we can also explore proven technologies that are used in other sectors to improve efficiency and reduce costs, which may be transferable to oil and gas operations.