Job Type: Full Time (Mon – Fri), Fixed Term – until June 2022
Details / Duties:
- Responsible for delivery of day-to-day Shutdown support duties for all related mechanical equipment types on the Platform.
- Responsible for assisting the Technical Authorities and reliability engineers in the development of Shutdown strategies and associated Shutdown routines
- Will work closely with the Shutdown Planner to ensure that short and long-term activities are identified, prioritised, planned and executed.
Experience & Requirements:
- Proven experience in a similar position within the Oil & Gas industry
- Level / Diploma: BSC Engineering discipline
- Languages: English
- Training / Certification: SAP User
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Working
Should you wish to apply for the above role, please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject header: SPT037– Senior Mechanical Shutdown Engineer
Closing date: 30 April 2021